Architect (Project Manager) Job at Rosaab International
Rosaab, an Infrastructure Development company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Architect - Project Manager
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
- An Architect with project management skills is required in an Infrastructure Development company.
- Define the project co-ordination and scope in collaboration with the Business Development Manager as well as the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Display clear understanding of design, diverse buildings, renovations, steel and cladding service offerings and provide expertise in the co-ordination/execution of projects won
- Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities, technical documents, procurement plans, procedures and schedules needed to successfully complete the project.
- Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete projects.
- In consultation with the appropriate manager, recruit, interview and select staff and/or volunteers with appropriate skills for the project activities.
- Produce detailed scale drawings, workings and specifications where necessary.
- Integrate appropriate engineering elements into unified designs.
- Prepare tender applications, documents and presentations, handling pre-qualification exercises
- Make recommendations to identify projects to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent of the organization
- Increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches while being cost-sensitive
- Work to grow the business unit’s revenue base by efficiently and effectively developing and maintaining the business’ existing client base.
- Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project
- Work well with vendors, contractors and subcontractors across commercial, private and public sectors involved with projects.
- Monitor and approve all budgeted project expenditures.
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
Experience / Qualifications
- A first Degree in Architecture. A Professional membership is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Architect and Project Manager.
- Handling renovations is an added advantage.
Skills & Competence:
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding project management skills and commercial acumen.
- Clear expertise in the usage of Alucobond, steel and other cladding materials.
- Flexible in managing and responding to on-call responsibilities.
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and effectively.
- Strong team interaction, support and leadership skills.
- Good project execution and management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Operations Manager Job at Philban Consulting
- Project Manager Job at Sigma Consulting
- Operations Manager Job at PERTINENCE LTD
- Architect Job at Turahfrique Interiors Limited
- Graduate Architect Intern Recruitment at Turahfrique Interiors Limited
- Assistant Project Engineer Job at Address Homes Limited
- Architect Job at FHON Consulting
- Job Openings at TREVARI Pay
- Job Recruitment at Mojec International
- Project Assistant Job at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)