ARM Investment Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2018
ARM is Nigeria’s largest non-bank financial institution. We are a diversified and integrated asset management Company with primary interest in traditional asset management, and specialised funds across major sectors. ARM currently manages total assets of circa N727billion; has an AA rating from Agusto and Co. and was named Best Fund Manager, Nigeria by Capital Finance International. The Firm is regulated by the Nigerian Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). ARM is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria with offices across the country.
The ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) is designed to provide exemplary university students with the opportunity to develop an early career at ARM through exposure to meaningful assignments that offer opportunities to gain real-world experience. It is our chosen way to influence the development of talent in our environment. The AYTP offers our interns good learning opportunities, via practical work experience prior to entry into the labour market or progression to further ones’ career.
The AYTP allows ARM tackle some of the challenges relating to capacity building, by facilitating the creation and provision of possible employment opportunities for interns upon obtaining their University degree and completion of their internship programme with the firm. This is a great chance to get your career started at a leading investment management firm and gain some valuable work experience.
Title: ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP)
- Minimum — SSCE
- be an undergraduate
- must have atleast completed a year of their degree
- must be on track for a 2:1 degree or equivalent
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- In addition to working with the best people in the industry, our interns are provided with comprehensive training in an environment which is geared towards learning, and are exposed to real life business projects, transactions, and company initiatives.
- At the end of the programme, interns are required to write a report and give a presentation on a project topic in order to assess their suitability. In addition to developing technical skills and experience, the AYTP provides interns the opportunity to develop interpersonal skills through networking with other interns, current employees and clients
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘AYTP 2018’ as subject of the email.
Application Closes on: March 30th 2018
- Oracle Technology Presales Internship Program at Oracle Nigeria
- 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme at KPMG Nigeria
- Ongoing Recruitment at Human Capital Partners
- Agro-Park Graduate Trainee Programme 2018
- Graduate Intern
- Postgraduate Intern
- UAC of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Pre-NYSC Internship Scheme 2018
- Red Media Africa (RED) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Graduate Business / HR Technology Solutions Trainee
- Graduate Management Trainee