Assistant Editor Job at May University Press Limited
May University Press is a Nigerian limited liability company with defined commitment to the growth of educational, scholarly, literary, corporate, and digital publishing. It has a publishing portfolio and programme which are being critically expanded in the efforts to integrate into and capture the best of contemporary educational and technological developments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Assistant Editor
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
- Should have strong research and writing skills.
- Minimum of a Second Class (Upper) first Degree and a Master's Degree, plus a minimum of three years relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Research Analyst Job at The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria
- Recore Limited Recruitment for Head, Research & Development
- Online TV Presenter Intern Recruitment at Youngstars Foundation
- Head, Research & Development Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Female Media Assistant (NYSC) Recruitment at Losgiddy Media
- Artist II and I Job at Obafemi Awolowo University
- Lecturer II (Fine and Applied Arts) Recruitment at Obafemi Awolowo University
- Lecturer II (Music) Job at Obafemi Awolowo University
- Assistant Lecturer (Music) Job at Obafemi Awolowo University
- PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER