Assistant Human Resource Manager needed at eRecruiter
eRecruiter Nigeria Limited - Our client is a luxury 5-star Hotel located in Kano, with over 18 years’ experience in the hospitality industry in Nigeria. They currently have an opening for qualified candidate based in Kano State, to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Assistant Human Resource Manager (HoReCa)
Job Location: Kano
- Set-up of work contracts inclusive of compensation structure, rewards, benefits, retirement benefits, medical and health care
- Employee relations, grievances and disciplinary actions
- Employees’ entry permits, residence visa & renewals, visa cancellation etc.
- Provision attractive incentives and salary packages, rewards and benefits to ensure retention of competent employees
- Set-up of HR policies in alignment with the company’s standards
- Organization and management of all Human Resources records consonant with good business practice
- Ensuring that the Company is in compliance with all federal labour law.
- Manpower planning and set-up of job descriptions in alignment with the company’s standards
- Recruitment of qualified candidates on all levels from all available sources e.g. external recruitment agencies
- Handling of training curriculum
- Implementation of the brand's global practices in Nigeria
- Standardization of HR practice in alignment with the company’s policies
- Selection, placement, induction, on-boarding and training & development of the new staff
- Minimal of 4 years Hospitality HR experience.
- 2 Years minimal of using OPERA/MICROS hospitality management systems
- Must be willing to work in or relocate to Kano State
- Chartered HR certifications are a huge advantage
- Must have at least 3 Years most recent experience from 4-5 STAR Hospitality Brands (HORECA)
- Must be proficient with use of OPERA/MICROS hospitality management systems
- Must have track record of effectiveness and managing training curriculum.
- Strong aura of confidence and competence
Application Ends on..
31st October, 2017.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's using well defined mail subjects and hospitality tailored CV (according to the job description and person specification) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online
- Do not apply if you do not meet the above requirements.
- In compliance with equal opportunities, Females are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Human Resources Manager at KSBC/FRAP Consulting Consortium
- Human Resource Personnel at Redline Logistics Nigeria Limited
- Senior HR Administration Assistant at Coca-Cola Company
- Learning and Development Intern
- Recruitment Consultant Trainee at WTS Energy
- Human Resources Manager
- Human Resources Officer
- Human Resources Executive
- Human Resources Executive at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Team Lead, Learning and Development