Assistant Relationship Manager at Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Relationship Manager
Job ID: 504397
Job Function: Commercial Banking
Sales and Relationship Management:
- Primarily responsible for providing direct sales support on post origination activities like documentation, reactivation and unflagging of account etc by engaging with client, Ops, legal, compliance.
- Active engagement with client and also with the product partners to ensure high level of utilization of regular limits
- Answer client enquiries and address complaints either by directly following up on issues or referring them to the appropriate parties. Own the problems/issues and ensure that they are resolved satisfactorily.
Compliance, Risk and Credit Monitoring:
- Track past dues and excesses in the portfolio meticulously and ensure they are regularized on time. Any exceptions to be highlighted to Credit Monitoring and RM.
- Work with the Relationship Manager on ensuring all documentations for approvals are in place for Limits loaded properly to ensure faster execution of the transaction.
- Work in partnership with stake holders CBMS/ Trade/ CRM to ensure LC documentation are adequate for bidding and ensure funds are adequate in customers account
- Ensure all necessary approvals are sought to ensure prompt release of trade offerings/excesses for faster TAT on trade transactions.
- Work with the CDD team to ensure e-CDDs are created and renewed on time.
- Ensure account segmentation/arm codes are maintained on all the banking systems to enable accurate reporting.
- Ensure day to day running of accounts, monitoring facility accounts to ensure they are flagged.
- Cheque confirmations ensure clearing cheques are processed, and follow up on all customer
- Insurance Marketer Job at Lasaco Assurance Plc
- Graduate Transaction Trainee (TT) Recruitment for Whyte Cleon Limited
- ACCION Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment for Value Chain Officer
- Insurance Underwriter Job at MUTUAL BENEFIT LIFE ASSURANCE PLC
- UBA Bank Graduate Interns Recruitment 2019
- RETAIL SALES EXECUTIVE
- Relationship Manager - PSG at First Bank of Nigeria
- Massive Teller Services Representative Recruitment at a Renowned Financial institution
- Relationship Manager - CBG at First Bank of Nigeria
- Graduate Officer, Reconciliation at Stanbic IBTC Bank