Assistant Steel Fabrication Manager Job at Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited
Sevan Construction Nigeria Limited was established in 1981 with Registration No. RC 37125 as a limited liability company specialized in all kinds of Structural Steel fabrication design & erection to the civil construction and Oil & Gas Industries, development and manufacturing of various semi-trailers, rigid truck bodies, which enabled the company to deliver complete projects of steel structures coupled with civil engineering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Assistant Steel Fabrication Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Overseeing the production process
- Work closely with the Production Manager on a daily basis to assist with procurement and logistics
- Take daily report on each job you are assigned to do, and progress report on the workers result.
- Partner with project engineer and project team to ensure effective management of shop drawings.
- Ensuring that projects are completed in a cost effective and timely manner within quality guidelines
- Foreseeing and resolve potential problems before they happen
- Liaising with different departments to achieve operational objectives.
- Working with department heads to uphold and implement SCNL policies and goals
- Supervising and motivating a team of workers.
- Identifying training needs, and ensuring proper training is provided
- Produce accurate material take-off lists from shop drawings.
- Compile loading lists, plate take-offs and fitting sheets.
- Manage and coordinate shop drawings, ensuring they are current, have the correct paperwork attached, and are issued to the Workshop in timely manner.
- Check incoming purchase orders and actual materials/ goods received are correct
- Assist with production scheduling.
- Preparation of drawings to assist fabrication.
- Working on CNC plasma machine.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Leadership and management capabilities
- Adequate knowledge of the construction industry, current trends and best practices
- Experience in managing project operational activities
- Significant problem solving and analytical abilities.
- Strong communication and delegation skills.
- Strong understanding and interpretation of technical drawings.
- Continuous development in current trends and best practices in the construction & fabrication industry.
- Possess a relevant degree in Engineering/Accounting/Economics/Business Administration
- MBA and other additional qualifications would be an added advantage
- A minimum of 5 - 10 years experience in a similar role in a construction and fabrication industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Production Manager Job at Tomi's Treats Limited
- Maintenance Engineer Job at Cotton Suites Limited
- Sales Engineer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Experienced Panel Beater Job at Tyrbats Nigeria Limited
- Experienced Auto Spray Painter Job at Tyrbats Nigeria Limited
- Plumber, AC Technician and Electrician Job at Avant Facilities Services Limited
- LEAD CIVIL ENGINEER/ TECHNICAL MANAGER
- Factory Manager Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company
- Real Estate Projects & Facility Management Engineer Job at Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society