Back-End Developer Job at Credpal
CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Back-End Developer
Job Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes.
- The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users
- To succeed as a Backend Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- 5years of experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or related field.
- Relevant training & certifications.
- High proficiency in PHP / Laravel, MYSQL, AWS.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Job Recruitment at Chemonics International
- Graduate (NYSC) Recruitment eHealth4everyone
- Senior Web Developer Job at AKI Solutions
- Automated Software Tester Job at AppZone Limited
- Full Stack Web Developer Job at Viicsoft Solutions
- Software Developer Job at AppZone Limited
- .Net Developer Job at CrowdForce
- Experienced PHP Developer Job at Parkway Project Limited
- UI / UX Designer Job at AFTJ Digital Marketing
- Python Developer Job at Growth in Value Alliance