Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2017 Graduate Recruitment in Africa
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the corporate and investment banking division of Bank of America. It provides services in mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt capital markets, lending, trading, risk management, research, and liquidity and payments management. It was formed through the combination of the corporate and investment banking activities of Bank of America and Merrill Lynch following the acquisition of the latter by the former in January 2009.
At Bank of America, we have a clear purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. We fulfill this purpose through a strategy of responsible growth, which includes a focus on environmental, social and governance leadership.
Every day, we’re proud to partner with 47 million individuals, families and businesses, in hundreds of communities through operations in more than 35 countries to help them achieve their financial goals.
Latest Job Opportunities exist for young Africans at The Bank of America Merrill Lynch
For More Information:
- Banking Operations and Compliance Manager Job at TechAdvance
- Executive Assistant Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Accounting Officer Job at Hamik Energy Limited
- Audit Executive Job at Hazon Holdings
- Office Assistant Job at a reputable company
- Secretary I & II Job at a reputable company
- First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment for a Remote Relationship Manager
- Administrative Manager/Human Resources Job at a reputable company
- Secretary Job at Mozyk Ventures Limited
- Rally Trade Recruitment for a Front Desk Officer (Female)