Banking Officer Job at Fadac Resources and Services Limited
Fadac Resources and Services Limited - Our client is a Leading Full-Service Commercial Bank. Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Banking Officer
Job Locations: Cross River, Delta, Benin - Edo, Abia, Anambra and Ebonyi
Employment Type: Full-time
- Customer Engagement/Relationship Management, Account Opening, Deposit Mobilization, Loan Creation/Loan Book Review, Channels Adoption/Activation, Account Reactivation, and Revenue Generation.
- New Business Development/Account Acquisition.
- Customer Engagement (Physical and Virtual).
- Existing Business Relationship Management. (Cross/Up Selling).
- Channel Optimization.
- Achieving set Financial and Non-Financial Targets.
- Merchant/Agent onboarding.
- Liability Generation (CASA & FD).
- Risk Asset Creation.
- Credit processing and Appraisals.
- Close Monitoring of Credit relationships and loan recoveries.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Branch Manager.
- B.Sc, M.Sc / Professional Qualification(s)
- 1 - 5 years of banking experience
- Good presentation skills
- Effective communicatio
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Universal Banker Job at Standard Chartered Bank
- Insurance Recovery Officer Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Underwriter (General Insurance) Job at Old Mutual Nigeria
- Bank Teller / Customer Service Officer Job at Fadac Resources and Services Limited
- Mobile Teller Job at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Limited
- Personal Banker Job at Neptune Microfinance Bank
- Entrenchment Banker Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Private Banker Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Relationship Manager (Assistant Banking Officer) Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Insurance Underwriting Senior Executive Job at MOC Consulting