Bids & Procurement Engineer Job at Alphaden Energy and Oilfield Limited
Alphaden Energy and Oilfield Limited is an experienced indigenous Energy/EPC company with over two decades of operational experience.
ALPHADEN specializes in providing viable and sustainable solutions for the Energy Sector, including Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation (EPCI), Marine services, Oilfield Services and Energy (Power & Gas Infrastructure/Sales/Distribution)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Bids & Procurement Engineer
Job Location: Nigeria
Will have the following responsibilities:
- Preparation & Review of Bids/Tenders
- Responsible for all aspects of proposal preparation, ensuring quality, compelling bids are submitted in a timely manner.
- Negotiate with potential and current clients on behalf of the company in order to secure deals and implement pricing agreements with customer
- Take primary responsibility of Sourcing & procurement
- Manage procurement Estimation, budgeting and cost control
- Compile RFQ and prepare Quotations
- Identify Service & Procurement Project Opportunities within the industry and ensure company is strategically positioned to be participate and win opportunities.
- Co-ordinate the technical and commercial bid evaluations
- Maintain an overall Project Procurement Plan as per Project Budget
- Review/co-approve Technical Bid Evaluation (TBE) before client submission
- Organize the issue of all POs, construction material and equipment
- Monitor the ITP implementation Coordinate / prepare master-list of materials to be imported Checking and providing clearance for important material.
- Showing proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proposal management experience,
- Tender Management & Procurement Experience
- Research & Reporting
- Demonstrating previous exposure to contracts and an understanding of basic contract language
- Possessing experience interacting with executive-level staff
- Being a Graduate Engineer (any discipline) with 5 to 10 years relevant experience in EPC projects will be an added advantage
- Conversant with relevant International Engineering codes & standards
- Knowledge of International EPC contract terms & conditions
- Hands on experience in reading technical data & sending enquiries
- Hands on experience in preparation of Bid Evaluation Reports
- Experience in pricing tenders Exposure to Project Procurement/ERP system Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good command over verbal & written English
- COREN Certification.
- Showing an understanding of the bid process
- Experience securing large contracts
- Industry-specific knowledge and background
- Knowledge of document management methods
- Cloud software experience.
- Procurement Officer Job at FlexFilms
- Admin / Procurement Officer Recruitment at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Procurement Officer Job at Huawei Technologies Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at World Health Organisation(WHO)
- Procurement Specialist Job at Frigoglass Nigeria
- Shoppers Recruitment at Supermart Express Services Ltd
- Merchandizer Job at Supermart Express Services Ltd
- Procurement Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Procurement Officer / Intern Recruitment at Caiafas Brothers Limited