Branch Manager at Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria - We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Job ID: 503896
Job Function: Retail Banking
Full/Part Time: Full time
Mandatory/Non Negotiable Requirements
- Professional Business Certification i.e. ACIB, ACCA, NIM, CIM (Certified)
- Minimum of 8 years Banking Experience
- With a minimum of 2 years in Branch Operations or Retail Banking
- Candidate should possess first Degree in any relevant field.
- Must have completed his/her NYSC.
- Relationship Manager - PSG at First Bank of Nigeria
- Massive Teller Services Representative Recruitment at a Renowned Financial institution
- Relationship Manager - CBG at First Bank of Nigeria
- Graduate Officer, Reconciliation at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Branch Control Officer
- Credit Officer Job at Kloverharris Limited
- Compliance Officer Job at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Insurance Agent Sales Officer Job at Rimdinado International
- Retail Relationship Officer Job at Addosser MicroFinance Bank Limited
- Moneytrust Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment for Head of Operations