Brand Manager Job at Phillips Outsourcing Limited
Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Brand Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Contribute to Brand Strategy definition.
- Initiate annual Brand marketing review and plans for the Brand with detailed information on Brand marketing objectives in accordance with overall Brand strategy.
- Define Brand Communication Strategy in accordance to Plan and Brand Positioning, selecting the most efficient media mix in alignment with the Category Marketing Manager.
- To prepare Agency briefs and subsequent evaluation and assessment of subsequent Agency creative proposals.
- Creation and exploitation of brand sponsorship platform where applicable, to enhance selected brand health indicators.
- Monitor competitive strategies, advertising and positioning platforms with a view to constantly ensuring continued alignment to Brand positioning.
- Report periodically, giving information on all activities undertaken by the Brand and competitive brands.
- Keep the Brand’s profitability under constant review and to draw early attention to any deviations from estimated profits as a result of sales variations or changes in costs.
- Identification of and association with relevant external events/initiatives that will add value to brand equity.
- Monitoring related platforms especially those in use by competition.
- Carry out regular budget-control monitoring exercises to avert over-expenditure.
- Support the development of the yearly Media Brief for the Agency giving guidance regarding advertising budget appropriation by media.
- Support the monitoring of all outdoor hoardings and posters for the Brand and ensure these are in good condition and strategically located.
- Lead development of advertising materials/creative proposals in each stage before final approval by the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Propose and test any changes in advertising strategy.
- Work collaboratively with Trade Marketing Team to ensure effective Sales Driver deployment of the Brand in all categories of outlets, driving ultimately Equity.
- Prepare an annual advertising budget for the Brands for the approval of the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Monitor advertising budget ensuring adherence in line with approved plans.
- Monitor and analyze official and unofficial trade margins of competing brands, make appropriate proposals and execute accordingly.
- Ensure that all marketing considerations are considered in making volume projections for the Brand.
- Propose and execute promotions plans and schemes, in alignment with Trade Marketing Team, after approval by the Chief Marketing Officer.
- Monitor the effectiveness of all promotional activities, propose relevant modifications and prepare post-promotion reports with appropriate proposals and recommendations.
- Candidates should possess a Degree in Marketing or related courses; an MBA will be an advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience within Brand Marketing (FMCG preferred).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- In-depth understanding of the brands s/he handled.
- A willingness to listen and have a positive attitude.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Budget-management skills and proficiency.
- A good understanding of advertising agencies and the ability to plan, measure and execute marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Strong understanding of product marketing and good experience in managing the marketing of a product and liaising within teams and external agencies ATL/BTL.
- Creative and innovative thinking.
- Strong business acumen with appreciation for commerciality.
- Solid analytical and influencing skills.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Ready to travel extensively for Brand Related activities.
- Sound understanding and experience in creative/production processes, design and implementation, research and NPD.
- Thorough and creative problem-solving abilities, strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple initiatives with strong execution. orientation and proper project management abilities.
- Previous brand marketing experience in an FMCG.
N850,000 / Month (Gross)
Method of Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Marketing Executive Job at Fort Solar Energy Limited
- Marketer Job at Darl Distributors Limited
- Field Marketing Officer Job at the Place - Smackers Limited
- Marketing Manager Job at OneFocus Consulting Service
- Marketer Job at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Sales / Marketing Executive Job at Flexolutions Limited
- Relationship Officer Job at Efficacy Construction Company Limited
- Marketer Job at LEAD Enterprise Support Company Limited
- Digital Marketing Executive Job at AHZ Associates
- Senior Product Manager Job at Renda Limited