Brand Manager Job at Reckitt Benckiser
Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Brand Manager
Job Location: Lagos-Mainland, Lagos
- Want to drive the masterplan behind a leading brand? As a Brand Manager at RB, you’ll have the freedom to take a major market by storm
- To give focus to the Brands in the category
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate and manage other functions to deliver set targets on brand
- Ensure OTIF delivery of brand activities and Innovations
- Ensure profitability and growth of the variants being managed
- Assist category manager in managing brand budget to deliver brand results
- Assist category manager on all issues regarding to all the brand with particular focus on one
Brand Ownership and Reporting:
- Be a source of all information regarding the brand and category
- Update all brand information: 30 DAP, Volumes forecast Agencies Management:
- Ensure that selected agencies deliver on clear KPIs regarding brand activities.
Brand Strategy and Alignment:
- Ensure all brand activities are in line with the brand key vision and category strategy Participate and engage other functions during BMP process and ensure clear brand plans are developed for the next year
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty Satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- Numerical and analytical skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (formulas, formatting. Anything that helps in the optimization process).
- PowerPoint skills
- Business and project management skills
- Presentation and communication skills
- Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
- Current Job Opportunities at a Real Estate Compnany
- Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Fostaco Limited
- Sales Executive / Marketer Job at Oxford international Group
- Creative Writer / Social Media Manager Job at MasterMindsHRSG
- Social Media Manager / Personal Assistant to CEO
- Communications Manager Job at Sabi Hub
- Digital Marketing Officer Job at a reputable company
- Marketing Executive Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Sales and Marketing Operation Coordinator Job at Westingate Group
- Job Recruitment at Ifophia Talent Initiative