Brand Manager Job at Winco Foam Industries Limited
Winco Foam Industries Limited is a wholly indigenous private limited company incorporated on March 18th 1983. The company since 1978 has been operating in Nigeria as one of the leading commercial organizations involved in so many activities including foam manufacturing and trading activities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Brand Manager
Job Code: WJ01-74
Job Location: Zuba, Abuja
- The Brand manager will efficiently ensure that the brand remains recognizable and up to date by providing effective methods to promote and change the public perception of the brand while adapting a brand strategy for a company's target market.
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Writing contents for the company’s website and social media platforms such as; facebook, twitter, Instagram.
- Building relationship with client suppliers and the media
- Taking ownership of customer enquiries and bringing them to a swift resolution.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments
- Evaluate and create unique events, community initiatives, partnerships, and cross-promotion opportunities
- To oversee the social media advert for services
- Establishment of service contract
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Assisting with product development, pricing and new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities.
- Researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits
- Analysis of sales forecasts and relevant financials and reporting on product sales
- Develop campaign ideas and work to bring an idea to life across multiple channels
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor Degree's or equivalent
- Minimum of three years' relevant experience as a brand manager
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Strong research and analytical skills
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Graduate Data Analyst Recruitment at Asharami Energy Limited
- Quality Assurance Engineer (Supervisory) Job at MTN Nigeria
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control Officer Job at Horkey International Services Limited
- Research Manager Job at Deloitte Nigeria
- Quality Assurance Lead Job at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
- Quality Control Officer Job at Prixair Catering
- Analyst, NOC Optimization Job at IHS Towers
- Business Analyst Job at a reputable company
- Current Recruitment at MTN Nigeria - August 2019
- Production/Quality Assurance Officer Recruitment at Edojobs