Broadcaster Job at CEOAFRICA
CEOAFRICA is the first business social media network designed to identify and celebrate African entrepreneurship thus creating a medium for positive change in African economy. CEOAFRICA is a platform for Captains of Industries, Chief Executives of Corporate organisations, Executive Directors, Chairmen of conglomerates, Managing Directors, Heads of Governments, to form a common business frontier that will position African Continent as the world leading economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Broadcaster
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo state.
Job type: Full time
- Must be a graduate of Mass Communication, English or Theater Art.
- Ability to report news and programmes
- Proficiency in computer and internet
- Excellent communication skill
- Experience: 2 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- On Air Personality Job at Super 96.3 FM
- Radio Presenter Job at Megaelectrics Limited
- Part-time Journalist Recruitment at JIBA.NG
- Nationwide Sales and Business Development Opening
- Perecel Services Recruitment for an Art Director
- Ongoing Recruitment at Megalectrics Limited
- Video Editor Recruitment at The V21 Comms Limited
- Media Intern Recruitment at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Vacancies at Myrtle Management Consultants
- Media Manager Recruitment at Brooksville Apartment Limited