BU Power Limited Management Trainee Programme 2019
BU Power Limited – We are a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Management Trainee Programme
- BU Power Limited is looking to hire young, vibrant and driven Graduate Trainees. The Management Trainee Programme is aimed at equipping recent graduates with personal and professional growth as well as the skills required to become an extraordinary Manager who can successfully run a Power Plant by offering ideas about how we can improve our operations and cope with new challenges.
- You will be exposed to a diverse range of functions, roles and activities across the Company and deployed to matching areas of needs and skills set.
- Must be a graduate of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- NYSC Discharge certificate
- Possession of relevant certifications or a commitment to obtaining certifications relevant to the industry will be an added advantage
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Must have the right attitude to work/right orientation
- Willingness to explore new ideas and take on challenging tasks
- Some relevant experience in Power Generation will be an added advantage
- Possess or willing to acquire design skills/diagnostic package
- Maximum of 2 years’ experience
- Must be between the ages of 23-28 years
- Independent thinking and trainable
- A minimum of a Second Class Division
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects
Deadline: 8th December, 2019.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Management Trainee” as the subject of the mail.
- National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) recruitment 2020
- Fidelity Bank Plc Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Supervisor Job at Zetech Oil Services
- God is Good Motors (GIGM) Recruitment for Graduate Service Center Agent
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at ICS Outsourcing
- Graduate Recruitment at Giant Beverages Limited
- N-Power Application Portal 2020 - Apply Now
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at Osten Laboratory
- General Manager_UK Expatriate Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Total Data Limited Graduate Internship Programme 2020