Business Analyst Job at TeamAce
At TeamAce, we help businesses across different industries thrive. We work with businesses to create their desired change by getting the right people, designing bespoke business processes, leveraging data, applying insights and technology. We combine our expertise and take different bespoke approaches to solve different business challenges because we believe there is no one size fits all approach. This way, you keep your eyes on the prize and thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will help the best organizations private, public, and social sectors to solve their most difficult problems and proffer strategic solutions
- Prepare project plans and activities and evaluate plans for various meetings and provide consultation of process.
- Conduct complex financial analysis to examine past performance and determine present and future business performance.
- Evaluate previous budgets, expenditures, and operational efficiency together with results of overall financial analysis to develop and implement future budgets.
- Conduct financial evaluation of client businesses and communicate / present results and business recommendations that would improve the overall client business, to upper and executive-level management.
- Review existing operations, processes and procedures and recommend productivity or cost-saving initiatives.
- Assist with forecasting and budget preparation.
- Provide insights to clients around financial modelling, forecasts and profitability.
- Working with investors, VC and PE firms to analyse business processes and provide consultation for functional requirement of processes.
- 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst in the Consulting and Advisory Sector.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or business administration
- Strong quantitative abilities including the ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to effectively communicate accounting concepts to non-finance staff including Sales, Marketing and Operations.
- Advanced computer software skills, including Excel, other analytical tools and presentation software.
- Excellent time management skills: ability to prioritize.
- Sales Executive Job at Workforce Group
- Telesales Representative Job at PREPCLASS NG
- Business Development Executive Job at Rythands Innovation Centre
- Business Development Analyst Job at Crevance Limited
- Business Development Manager Job at Primly Premium Solution
- Business Developer Job at CWAY GROUP
- Van Sales Representative Job at First Excelsia Professional Services
- KONGA Ongoing Recruitment for Bulk Sales Executives
- Employment Opportunities at Softcom Limited
- Busines Development Executive Job at Fadac Resources and Services