Business Development Executive
Felton Energy Services Limited (FESL) is an indigenous Oil & Gas procurement, operation and maintenance company in Nigeria. The company was established to supply global customers with Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial and Engineering Products, on time and at the most competitive prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Locations: Port Harcourt - Rivers & Lagos
Reports to: GM, Business Development Executives & Procurement
- Currently, we need Business Development Executives with minimum of one year experience that can handle our business needs in Port Harcourt and Lagos Offices
- Develop and implement processes related to Business Development.
- Prepare and update schedules on assigned business, ensuring efficient progress reports
- Build up client data base
- Generate RFQ from specified companies
- Follow Up on enquiries and leads and ensure that results are obtained
- Tender and proposal package preparation and submission
- Make use of IT system to support effective business activities
- Ensure that RFQ generated is converted to PO
- Ensure that RFQ is submitted as at when due and follow up on all submitted Quotes
- Complete all other tasks as assigned.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
- Written Communication - Edits work for spelling and grammar; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; Strives to increase productivity.
- Safety and Security - Observes safety and security procedures; Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions.
- Innovation - Generates suggestions for improving work.
Required Personality Traits:
- Attention to details
- Leadership qualities
- Ability to be discrete and maintain high confidentiality of company’s documents, processes and procedures.
Performance Measurement Areas:
- Business Management
- Weekly activities report
- Level of communication and feedback
- Level of knowledge and compliance to industry standards
- Number of RFQs generated and converted to POs.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Certifications stating the Job Role and Location as the subject of the email (e.g Business Development Executive - Port Harcourt) to the email below: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Direct Sales Agent Job at ACCION Microfinance Bank Limited
- Sales Intern Job at ZEO Digital Academy
- Sales Representative Job at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Head of Retail Operation Job at HRLeverage
- Team Lead, Business Development Job at T.R.J Company Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Sanucom Nigeria Limited
- Online Sales Agent Job at BusinessPlus Services
- Business Development Executive Job at Coinbox limited
- Coffee Shop Manager Job at Lohi Consulting
- Sales Personnel