Business Development Executive Job at De Koolar Nigeria Limited
De Koolar Nigeria Limited is a 100% owned indigenous HVAC Company with over two decades of industry experience. We are leading Nigerian manufacturers and suppliers of a range of Ice Block Making Machine, Cold room, Blast Freezer, Display Chiller Fridge, Industrial Ovens, Refrigerators and Air Conditioners, among other domestic and industrial heat transfer equipment. Our services include all aspects of design, installation, maintenance and repairs of domestic, commercial and industrial systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Part-time
- Identify business leads, attract, and convert potential clients to loyal ones
- Design creative marketing campaigns and successfully deploy, from ideation to execution, expanding the reach of the brand.
- Increase the existing customer pool to boost market share.
- Identify and deploy the most effective channels to promote and raise brand awareness of de koolar brand
- Manage the design and production of marketing contents and promotional materials-brochures, website, social media etc. and ensure that they are in line with our brand identity.
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, gain insights, and report findings to management.
- Analyze customer insight, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Generate sales lead
- Work closely with the Business Development team to meet the target and for business expansion.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Higher National Diploma / Bachelor's degree in Marketing or any related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years Marketing experience, of which 4years should be in a similar role
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Knowledge of the HVAC industry
- Apt knowledge of institutional market trends.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Business Development Executive Abuja" as the subject of the email.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Business Executive Job at Greymond Shelter
- Business Manager Job at Zuriel Consulting
- Sales Executive Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Sales Force Agent Job at Afrinovate Technology Limited
- Agronomist / Technical Sales Job at Jubaili Agrotec Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Anthony Ayoade Associates
- Sales Associate Job at Cyhermes Limited
- Sales Personnel Job at Domeo Resources International