Business Development Executive Job at Human Capital Partners
Human Capital Partners (HCP) - Our client is a reputable Fund Manager licensed and regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company provides investment management and advisory services to private and institutional clients, combining deep expertise and rigorous investment discipline to deliver superior returns.
As part of efforts to strengthen its operations and enhance its capacity to achieve its strategic goals, the Company seeks to recruit focused, results-oriented and suitably qualified professionals to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Reference Number: ES00103
Job Location: Any City, Nigeria
- The Business Development Executive role covers marketing, sales, as well as client relationship building and management
- Inherent in this will be to build and manage relationships, as well as sell the products/services of the company to existing and prospective private and institutional clients.
Specific responsibilities will be to:
- Identify, develop and cultivate relationships with private and institutional investors, as well as initiate and follow up on new business opportunities
- Prepare sales pitches, presentations, and other documents required for client engagement
- Drive engagement and close sales with private and institutional prospects/clients
- Leverage the Company's existing relationships by developing and executing proactive, creative, and ongoing contact initiatives
- Proactively manage client relationships and monitor the delivery of product/service proposition to clients
- Assist in the development and launching of new products
- Monitor industry trends and obtain necessary intelligence to be used as inputs for product development
- Act as liaison between the company and existing/prospective clients.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A minimum six (6) years professional working experience in similar role in such related fields as Sales, Marketing, Business Development and other client-facing roles in the Financial Services industry
- Strong academic record
- Broad investment knowledge
- High achiever with a proven track record of ability to grow revenue, assets and client base
- Strong commercial and entrepreneurial spirit
- Business savvy, including a proven understanding customer segmentation and ability to identify opportunities
- Demonstrable ability to create sales/relationship opportunities and dose business deals
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills
- High energy, drive and results-orientation
- Maturity and tact, including the ability to relate with different levels of authority, internally and externally
- Excellent networking skills, particularly relationship- building and interpersonal skills
- High ethical standards and level of integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names) to: email@example.comPlease quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of the mail.
- Please include in your application, a statement of how you meet the advertised criteria, as well as names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements and abilities.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Sales Executive Job at Fortknox Resourcing & Outsourcing
- Telesales Representative Job at Fortknox Resourcing & Outsourcing
- Business Analyst Job at RyteGate Technologies
- Van Sales Representative Job at George Houston Resources Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Kachifo Limited
- Business Executive (Risk Advisor) Job at Universal Insurance Plc
- NYSC Intern - Sales Job at GE Nigeria
- Professional Sales Staff Job at Avant Halogen
- Business Development Manager Job at WootLab
- Corporate Sales/Marketing Executive Recruitment at Digital Nation