Business Development Executive Job at Teal Harmony
Teal Harmony is an established interior design company based in Nigeria. We provide services that are tailored to covering every aspect of your project completely. We are experts in creating successful and beautiful spaces because we pay attention to details, understanding our clients’ tastes and ambitions are our top priority, whilst ensuring awareness of timelines and budgets.
Our projects comprise of Residential, Commercial Corporate or your one-off design requests are not only beautiful but are of quality that will sustain the test of time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Engagement: Permanent, Full-time
Department: Business Development
- Responsible for expansion of our clientele and increase our revenue. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new market and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep records of sales, revenue etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long term relationships with new and existing customers
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Generate new business and raise awareness of company products and services
- Work with management to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain quality and productive relationship with clients and address their needs effectively
- Research and identify new market opportunities
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential clients
- Work with management in developing marketing campaigns to support sales strategy.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers and opportunities
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any Business-related discipline
- Communication, Presentation and Negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
- For the organization
- Ability to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and strong relationships with clients.
Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 2years Business, Sales and or Marketing experience
- Experienced as a Business Development Executive, Sales Executive or a relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to build rapport
- Experience in Interior Design, Construction or Renovation
- Identify time management profiles and understand the principles of time management.
- Draw up time efficient work plans to carry out work functions.
- Implement time efficient work plans
- Solutions Focused
- Constantly carry out research and stay abreast with new innovations on business development
- Expected to offer excellent service in client relationship.
- Behaviors All employees are expected to display behaviors reflective of our values; Putting our Clients First, Integrity, Continuous Learning Accountability, Teamwork, Creativity and Innovation
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Covering Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as subject of mail.
- Business Development Executive
- Online Sales Executive Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Obaton Projects Limited
- Business Development Manager
- Client Relationship Lead (Sales) at Awka Millennium City
- Business Developer Job at Newchip Technologies
- New Job Openings at EnvironQuest Nigeria Limited
- Latest Job opportunities at FHI 360
- Ongoing Recruitment in a Leading Social Enterprise in Nigeria
- Latest Job Vacancies at KOKO TV Nigeria