Business Development Lead, Cloud Business Job at MainOne Cable
MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Lead, Cloud Business
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Permanent
- The Business Development Lead will be responsible for the implementation and development of a comprehensive sales strategy for the Company’s Cloud Services, including identification of key opportunities, accounts and development of a robust opportunity pipeline.
- He/She will lead the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
Other responsibilities includes:
- Identify and engage senior decision makers across key clients, articulating the benefits of MainOne’s Managed Services and explore opportunities for the Company to gain a larger share of Customer wallets.
- Lead the Cloud sales propositions and deliver sales presentations at proposal meetings.
- Generate, achieve and exceed agreed sales targets and other KPIs.
- Work with sales teams across MainOne’s entities to cross sell Cloud services.
- Champion solution development efforts that addresses end user needs, while coordinating the involvement of relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate with relevant technical teams such as IP Engineering team to ensure timely delivery of services to the customer.
- Work with other support teams such as Technical Sales, Legal, Finance and Service Delivery to resolve any customer queries or problems in a timely and effective manner in order to achieve and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop and drive marketing campaigns and lead generation activities to maximize revenue contribution of the Cloud business to the company.
- Build and maintain productive business relationships with key customers and partners.
- Project a positive image for the Company, its brands, products and services.
- Monitor and ensure the provision of the highest quality services to the company’s customers and oversee the design and deployment of an effective customer relationship management framework.
- Oversee and coordinate market research and business intelligence efforts and ensure the development of a framework for ensuring continuous availability of accurate and current business data to guide business decisions.
- Prepare periodic activity reports, focusing on the achievement of sales targets and opportunity pipeline, for the attention of the GM, Cloud Services and the CEO.
- Perform other tasks, as assigned by the GM, Cloud Services.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
Education & Experience:
- First degree in a relevant degree.
- Minimum of ten (10) years demonstrated technology sales leadership success, with three (3) to five (5) years in Cloud Sales within the Nigerian environment.
- Familiarity with Public & Private Clouds, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS including AWS, Azure and managed services; Azure or AWS based Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience.
- Understanding of local markets, customers and competition in order to target needs and drive sales.
- Strong ability to uncover new revenue opportunities and create productive, long-term customer relationships.
- Strategic self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and an ability to organize, prioritize, and clarify deliverables.
- Good understanding of business drivers and their relationship to Cloud products and services.
- Excellent account management skills, including skills to analyze, qualify, position, justify, and close.
- Demonstrated maturity and tact, including the ability to relate with diverse stakeholders.
- Ability to make business and people decisions, while creating positive energy in the face of challenges.
- Ability to effectively juggle competing priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure with keen attention to detail.
- Excellent research, problem analysis and solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
- High integrity and ethical standard.
Demand on the Job:
- Ability and willingness to travel, work long hours and meet tight deadlines.
- Result oriented/quality focused disposition.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- SALES EXECUTIVE
- Corporate Sales Executive Job at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Direct Sales Officer Job at AIICO Multishield Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Padoserve Limited
- Regional Sales Manager Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- IT Technical / Pre-Sales Analyst Job at LONGBRIDGE
- Sales Executive Job at Padoserve Limited
- Marketing Manager, Brand and Communication Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Business Development Executive Job at Aquarian Oil and Gas
- Business Manager Job at Floradavi Industries Limited