Business Development Manager
AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is a foremost engineering consulting company in Nigeria rendering the following services in the power sector: Hands-on Technical Training, Power Projects and Consulting Services, Technical Recruitment and Outsourcing Services, Procurement and Supply of Power Equipment and Facilities Management Services to the Power Sector.
We hereby seek applications from suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager - Power
Job Location: Lagos
- The appointee will report to the Head, Operations and Projects.
- He must be a self -managed individual with extensive technical and business development experience in the power sector
- He/she must have a Project management and/or entrepreneurial and business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Direct and co-ordinate activities involving sales of the company Products & Services
- Managing and retaining existing clients and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training, procurement, recruitment and other engineering consulting/project needs and solutions
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Any other function as may be directed by management.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc/B.Eng /HND in Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other related discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years business development experience with demonstratable Managerial and leadership skills.
- Extensive contacts in the power industry
- Ability to work under pressure with tight reporting schedules.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Job Openings at codethatsprints
- Van Sales Driver Job at Blume Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at VoguePay
- Sales Associate Job at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Business Support Intern Recruitment at FOAK Business Solutions Limited
- Business Advisor Recruitment at TechnoServe
- Sales Representative Job at JCvaxe Technology Concepts
- Sales Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Job Vacancies at LONTOR
- Business Developer Job at Aleretta