Business Development Manager
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- B.Sc in Sales & Marketing
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role with at least 3 years in the IT industry
- In-depth knowledge of real estate market trends
- Very strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Maximize contact with key accounts, key contacts and other critical stakeholders at various client organizations and focus efforts to obtain new business and generations of new enquires for the business.
- Contribute to the development and execution of business strategy to grow the turnover and profitability of the business
- Create and sell higher value-added Officenmore services successfully for long term projects as well as implement best-in-class cost of service delivery
- Manage the Business Development process and pipeline for business to ensure the department achieves sales targets in all business categories
- Ensure prequalification of the company with existing and potential customers, to enable it to be in a position to bid for projects within our sphere of capabilities.
- Be responsible for the process of identifying new prospective opportunities and expanding the company's clientele by developing business and sourcing for contracts and business leads.
- Be responsible for client relationship management and keeping up-to-date database /information on proposals, bids and prequalification packages submitted to client and follow up to ensure successful closeout
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and exhibitions, working with developers, advertisers, and professional bodies to market Officenmore services.
- Provide strategic direction for business promotion planning to ensure necessary administrative follow up of all activities of the sector
- Look for opportunities on a daily basis by check print, mainstream and online media
- Identify potential clients and send letters introducing Officenmore bundle of services with an emphasis on value-based
- Support in market research analysis of data in live with corporate vision around Africa.
How to Apply
All qualified candidates should send their CV with Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Business Development Manager" as the subject of the email.
- Sales Executive Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Offline Field Sales Manager
- Corporate Sales Officer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Business Relationship Officer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Sales / Marketing Executive Job at a reputable company
- Business Development Executive Job at Montaigne Place
- Sales Manager Job at Hephzibah Integrated Technologies Ltd
- Business Development Manager Job at Sujimoto Construction Limited
- Internal Sales Assistant Job at a reputable company
- Sales Representative - Subsidiary Job at May & Baker Nigeria Plc