Business Development Officer
The business development officer is responsible for securing new revenue by seeking out new Partners.
The officer will be responsible for analyzing sales leads and opportunities and ensuring customer satisfaction.
The candidate will be responsible for deposit mobilization, and loan procurement. He/she will also be responsible for reviewing and updating credit and loan files, generating demand deposits, risk assets,Clientele base generation and follow up on new and existing customer base.
This role involves opening and managing of accounts on behalf of clients, selling MFB products and participating in tactical sales/marketing activities.
Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts.
Negotiate timelines and budgets
Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions.
- A very good degree( BSc/HND) in any discipline.
- Business development experience in a financial institution is a plus.
- Remuneration package is very attractive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
foward their CVs to
- B2B Sales Executive Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Sales Coordinator Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Sales Analyst Job at Fadac Resources and Services
- Business Development Manager Job at Devexperts Limited
- Sales and Marketing Executive Job at LAB360 International Limited
- Head, Business Development Recruitment at Ralds & Agate
- Sales Executive Job at Landshop
- Business Support Executive Job at Dovewell Oilfield Services Limited
- Team Lead, Sales (Concept Nova) Recruitment at The Concept Group
- Sales and Marketing Intern Recruitment at Covibes