Business Development Officer
Business Development Officer Responsibilities:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Identify target audience and develop sales & marketing strategies.
- Providing insight into product development and competitive positioning.
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential , cusomers & investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals
Business Development Officer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or Administration, Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or related field.
- Proven experience working as a Business Development Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to travel as needed.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Job Openings at Mirror Surveillance Limited
- Job Openings at Prospa Technology Limited
- Latest Job Openings at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Social Media / Show Host Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Graduate Office Assistant Recruitment at WAVE.
- Human Resources and Administrative Intern Recruitment at Montaigne Place
- Marketing Executive Job at SYNLAB Nigeria
- Marketer Job at George Houston Resources Limited
- Marketer Job at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job at CardinalStone Partners Limited