Business Development Officer Job at Premier Medical Systems Nigeria Limited
Premier Medical Systems Nigeria Limited is a physician led digital health social enterprise. We specialize in the design, development, deployment and support of solutions in the Healthcare sector. Our focus is to leverage Information Technology (IT) to improve access to healthcare in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Opebi, Lagos
- This position is responsible for generating leads and for revenue generation via frequent communications within a large and diverse territory assignment. Identifies opportunities, Populates and maintains a customer records database to support opportunity pipeline management. Engages, builds relationships and works effectively with business partners and influencers to ensure their participation in successful, cost effective achievement of sales objectives.
- Remains current on products/services/solutions, selling techniques, productivity tools, competitive offerings.
- The employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
- Minimum Qualification: HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years’ experience (Past experience working in an healthcare organization would give an additional advantage)
- Comfortable with MS Office – Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Ability to work and contribute in a team
- Ability to deliver quality service always
- Understanding of business principles
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving abilities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of Management in client organizations
- Ability to work to deadlines and good time management skills
- Energetic, independent and self-driven
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contacting potential client to establish rapport and arrange meetings
- Developing proposals
- Lead client conversations through emails, phone calls and in person meetings
- Engage in post-proposal follow up with prospective clients for deal closure
- Develop and execute Monthly plan to develop new clientele
- Regularly update relevant marketing materials, ensuring accuracy, consistency and professionalism
- Drive the sales process from proposal to a signed contract
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Sales Representative Job at Sales Force Consulting
- Sales Representative (Indoor) Job at Sigma Consulting
- Business Development Manager Job at Geonel Holdings Limited
- Sales Representative Job at Higoworth Realex Limited
- Sales / Marketing Representative Job at Virgin Forest Energy Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at PreDiagnosis International
- Sales Associate Job at George Houston Resources Limited
- Van Sales Representative Job at Pavoreal Industries Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at Mutual Trust Microfinance
- Admin & Sales Officer Job at Modelling Consults & Investments Limited