Business Development Officer Job at TDM Travels
At TDM Travels we offer and process 'Study and Work' visa application to Canada, Australia, U.S.A and much more which is a student extension visa type that enables you to work while studying as we will help you achieve your dream of studying in Canada.
We also process tourist and visiting visa applications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Alausa / Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are recruiting for the post of Business Development officer that is passionate about doing extraordinary things and changing the status quo of the Travel agency.
- The ideal candidate should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities
- B2B sales, marketing, and strategic analysis are important aspects of the position, along with exceptional negotiation skills and the ability to close deals.
- The ideal candidate must have experience in researching market trends, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop our business strategy while retaining marketing partners.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creation of online and offline publication of all marketing concepts in line with marketing plans.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- To ensure speedy acquisition, management and retention of all target clients
- Work with senior team members to promote the brand name and covert sales.
- HND qualification
- Experience: 3 - 6 years
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Manager or a relevant business development role.
- Must be very smart, confident, charismatic, agile and business savvy.
- 2 - 3 years proven track record in business sales or related market
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Time management, planning and negotiating skills.
- N50,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Sales Executive Job at Sigma Consulting Group
- Van Sales Representative Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Cynergy Technologies
- Business Developer Representative Job at Mantrac
- Executive Sales Representative Job at Invest Plus Limited,
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Business Development Executive Job at Acomms Media Limited
- Distributor Sales Representative Job at Sylken Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Customer Service / Sales Officer Recruitment