Business Intelligence Developer Job at Triversa Solutions Limited
Triversa Solutions Limited specialises in providing Regulatory Compliance and Enterprise Intelligence solutions to clients in Banking, Insurance, Defence, Government, Oil and Gas, Aviation and Telecommunication sectors. We assist clients in making more informed decisions towards improving their business operations and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Intelligence Developer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
- In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we would like to meet you
- Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
- Translating business needs into technical specifications.
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems.
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems.
- Developing reporting systems that provide accessible information for decision-making.
- Maintaining data analytics platforms.
- Evaluating and improving existing BI systems.
- Conducting troubleshooting on BI models.
- Generating and delivering quality reports to customers and performing quality assurance checks on reports.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g., reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g., MicroStrategy)
- Create tools to store data (e.g., OLAP cubes)
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses.
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects.
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist.
- Experience in data warehouse design.
- Working knowledge of BI technologies.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills.
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career within a growing and dynamic company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Career Opportunities at Costarchem Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Job Openings at PG Consulting
- Merchandiser / Buyer Job at Aldelia Nigeria
- Talenture Group Recruitment for Business Development Officer / 360 Recruiter
- Sales & Customer Support Officer Job at Human-Aware Real-Time Solutions Ltd
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Proten International
- Sales Supervisor Job at Crisppearl Limited
- Sales Executive Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Royal Power and Energy Limited Recruitment for Sales Representative (Channels)