Business Manager Job at White Soul Motors Limited
White Soul Motors Limited is a subsidiary of White Soul Investment Ltd, a company incorporated under the Company and Allied Matters Act, 1997. We are a leading player in automobile sales industry, providing accessible and affordable vehicles and maintenance services tailored to meet specific requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking to engage the services of a Business Manager to join our team and help us continue our tradition of unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- As an ideal candidate, you have a track record of outstanding managerial experience. You’ve previously managed day-to-day operational activities, including sales, operations, and accounting processes.
- You’re a motivated leader who thrives on creating a climate of inclusion, trust, and productivity.
- Ultimately, you’re responsible for continuing the success of our daily business practices - and ushering in a new era of growth.
Key Functions of the Role:
- Assess and identify new opportunities for growth in current and prospective markets.
- Perform regular employee evaluations to determine areas of improvement.
- Design business strategies and plans to meet the company goals.
- Promote the company’s products and services
- Establish the company’s goals and objectives.
- Prepare a comprehensive budget that delivers the greatest value to the business.
- Leverage market data to drive company growth.
- Work with other managers to create long-term company strategy.
- Solve customer needs and concerns through product innovations
- Make sure that the company has sufficient resources such as personnel, material, and equipment.
- Develop a comprehensive company budget and perform periodic budget analyses.
- Ensure all company activities adhere to legal guidelines and policies.
- Design daily operational programs that produce organizational objectives
- Manage employee activities, providing suitable resources
- Establish and grow relationships with appropriate partners
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Management or other related fields.
- At least 5 years' experience in a management position.
- Proven experience with business and strategy development processes.
- Outstanding leadership abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of the latest business policies and regulations.
- Demonstrable analytical thinking & business insight.
- Must be agile
- Outstanding poise in a fast-paced business environment
- Superior leadership skills, with a focus in employee coaching and development
- Great sales skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales Representative Job at HCD RoyalConnect Limited
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for Retail Sales Officer
- Floor Sales Representative Job at Altara Credit Limited
- Business Development Executive
- Sales Executive Job at De Raphcity Travel and Tour
- Direct Sales Agent (DSA) Job at Apata and Ascott Limited
- Business Development Executive
- Sales Executive Job at Presto Integrated Solutions
- Sales Executive / Marketing Job at Texas Group
- Business Development & Project Manager Job at Machineyard.com.ng