Business/ICT Process Documentation and Management Officer
At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. Towards this end we provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.
What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business/ICT Process Documentation and Management Officer
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job Type: Short term
Department: Corporate Services & Development
- The Business/ICT Process Manager shall be responsible for managing and executing process development in Access Solutions Ltd.
- The Business / ICT Process officer will provide documentation and process documentation for an ongoing project.
- Other responsibilities will include business process review/improvement, organizational design and coordination, performance tracking, organisational learning & knowledge management, culture management and succession planning.
Specifically, the responsibilities shall include to:
- Develop process models including maturity and continual improvement programs for departments in the company
- Drive the executions of strategic initiatives on which strategic objectives are anchored.
- Coordinate the process of cascading corporate objectives to all staff performance indicators
- Track/Monitor the performance measures and indices of all staff on a periodic basis
- Ensure the compliance of organizational culture that enables employees to perform in accordance with the company’s objectives.
- Define and apply a structured process management approach and methodology to build and monitor Access Solutions Ltd’s processes and procedures
- Identify additional customer needs that were previously unrecognized by the business owners and involve business owners in developing solution options.
- Develop structure and order to undefined problems and/or large scale problems, making them easier to address and solve.
- Constantly improve methodologies and measurement frameworks
- Communicate change and provide training to impact business units
- Anticipate issues and risks and act to mitigate these quickly; handle any unforeseen roadblocks swiftly and effectively.
- Identify end- to-end re-engineering opportunities across the business
- Manage all auditing efforts for Access Solutions Ltd’s processes, procedures and internal documentation
- Direct Team's work efforts towards customer outcomes and expectations.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree in any Social Science or any related discipline, Masters will be an added advantage;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in extensive Business/ICT Process Management and Functionality
- Experience in training and curriculum development is preferred
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Should have high energy and sense of urgency
- Excellent Written and oral communication
- Strong analytical skills; ability to read and interpret complex written information
- Expert in all Microsoft Office Programs including, but not limited to: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Power Point, Visio, Access.
- Ability to actively transform innovative ideas to reality
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to the needs of the business, analyse and interpret data efficiently
- Proven track record of leading and making significant contribution to successful delivery of project
- Must be a self-starter and be able to prioritise activities to suit the dynamic business conditions of Access Solutions Ltd.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Factory Manager Job at HRLeverage
- Business Coordinator/ Content Editor
- Chief Operating Officer
- Franchise Marketing Manager - Stills at Coca-Cola Company
- Operations Assistant
- Facility Manager
- Production Manager
- Unit Manager and Financial Planner
- Executive Secretary Job at Whyte Cleon Limited
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings