Career Opportunities at Zetabrent Education
Zetabrent Education is a fully registered and experienced education consultancy agency. We were established to meet the needs of parents, students and institutions for professional and independent education, recruitment and University/College placement services from across the globe. At Zetabrent, We offer free consulting services to prospective study abroad candidates who are not sure about where to go and how to go about it.
We provide guidelines and help to shape your experience from preparatory to decision making leading to your gaining admission up to your travel and accommodation including scholarship opportunities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Marketing Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- We are seeking an innovative marketing manager to promote our company's brand and services
- In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing department's budget and staff, as well as preparing forecasts.
- To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads.
- An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Managing the marketing department's staff.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Master's Degree / Bachelor's Degree (2.1) in Marketing, Finance, Business Administration or similar.
- A Master's Degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least two years' experience as a marketing manager.
- Proficiency in electronic marketing automation software.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
Job Position: Accounting Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- We are looking for a knowledgeable Accountant who can increase department accuracy and efficiency.
- The Accounting Manager will supervise, and participate in accounting department tasks, oversee the recording, tracking, and reporting of financial information, develop and implement department controls and procedures, and ensure that the department operates efficiently without sacrificing accuracy.
- To succeed as an Accountant, you should be analytical, detail-oriented, and honest.
- The ideal Accountant should possess excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as a strong understanding of accounting and management principles and financial legislation.
- Evaluating, developing, and improving department controls, systems, and procedures that increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Overseeing the daily activities of the accounting department and ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensuring that all accounting processes align with GAAP and current financial legislation.
- Analyzing financial data and creating reports for management, stakeholders, and external parties, such as vendors or lenders.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial records and participating in audits or reconciliations, as needed.
- Assisting other departments as they develop strategies, establish objectives, and make decisions that could have a financial impact on the business.
- Keeping informed about the latest developments in the finance industry.
- Second Class Upper (2.1) Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Experience in Management, Accounting, or a related field may be preferred.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- At least two years' experience as an accountant.
- Strong understanding of accounting, finance, and management principles.
- Exceptional math skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping software and MS Office.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Willingness to comply with all local, state, federal, and company regulations.
- Attention to detail and the ability to analyze large amounts of data.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Digital Media Officer Job at Cross and Churchill Estates Limited
- Finance Manager Job at Human Capital Partners
- Marketing Executive Job at GetFit Technologies Limited
- Social Media / Content Creator Job at Aureole Consulting
- Primera Food Nigeria Limited Recruitment for a Chemistry Analyst
- Accountant Job at Aureole Consulting
- Accountant Job at Sigma Consulting Group
- Internal Control Personnel Job at Brit property Nigeria Limited
- SEO Specialist Job at Media Trust Limited
- Treasury Officer Job at CardinalStone