Chartered Accountant Recruitment at Neveah Limited
Neveah Limited is a leading commodities trading company essentially dealing in the export of solid minerals and agricultural products. The company was established in 2014 with five operational offices in different states and her head office in Abuja, Nigeria. Our services are centered around sourcing the finest, solid minerals and the healthiest agricultural products from the local market and exporting them to meet the demands of our customers at international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Chartered Accountant
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to
- Requirements and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares monthly/quarterly trend analysis on the company’s financial position.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Ensures that Receivables and Payable are duly recorded and followed up on for prompt settlement
- Designs and enforces a proper Stock Management system to enhance efficiency and minimize wastage in both the Laboratory and Administrative Departments
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Prepares monthly payroll, pension, PAYE and NHF schedules
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying supporting documentation, obtaining payment authorization and preparing payment advice/cheques.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Manages colleagues, workloads and deadlines.
- Any other assignment that may be assigned by management.
- We are looking for a Graduate with Accounting background
- Must have a minimum of 2 verifiable years of work experience in core Accounting duties with ability to work without supervision.
- Experience in using computer for variety of tasks.
- Proficient with Quick Books
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel.
- ICAN or ACCA is compulsory (not in view).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV in a single PDF file to: email@example.com using the Job position as the subject of the email.
- Sovereign Finance Limited Recruitment for a Chief Financial Officer
- Billing Officer Recruitment at Havana Specialist Hospital
- Accountant Job at Risk Control Services Nigeria Limited
- Accountant Job at TeamAce
- Recent Job Openings at Scib Nigeria & Co. Limited
- Finance / Admin Officer Recruitment at Bishop & Rooks
- Account Assistant Job at CloudFlex Computing Limited
- Financial Associate Recruitment at PoweredUp Consulting
- Finance / Accounting Officer Recruitment at Mobile Screens and Sound Limited
- ABB Nigeria Limited Recruitment for Finance Specialist, Accounts