Chief Accountant Job at Anthony Ayoade Associates
Anthony Ayoade Associates - Our client a publishing Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Position: Chief Accountant
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The Chief Accountant will take full responsibility and ownership for the full financial, accounting management.
- He will be responsible for managing the accounting team.
- He will be required to improve the company’s accounting structure and ensure that reporting standards are met.
- He will provide effective financial leadership for the Nigerian operations of the company to grow value responsibility in a profitable and sustainable manner.
- Provide and/or oversee day to day financial and accounting services and management within the establish guidelines
- Well versed in Cost & Budget, Finance, and Accounting & Audit
- Handling Taxation matters & other legal matters finalisation of accounts & Audit
- Overall responsibility for the day to day finances of the company
- Responsible for Financial record keeping, managing Payroll
- Prepare and manage project accounts and prepare client invoices
- Prepare, develop and analyse management accounting information
- Producing weekly, monthly, quarterly management reports
- Preparation of cash flow statements, income and expenditure accounts
- He will be responsible for overseeing the Bank’s Finance function. This includes responsibility for the integrity of the Bank’s accounts, including preparation of both quarterly and annual published accounts
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity and reliability of all financial information and meeting the deadlines
- Ensure appropriate financial risk, accounting and auditing policies and procedures of the company
- In charge of relationship with Auditors, Banks, accounting representative and other actors.
- Must possess Degree in Accountancy with professional qualification.
- Proven work experience, domain knowledge and expertise in accounting and financial management with minimum 4 years of experience in which 2 year should be in a similar position
- Must be computer literate and versatile in the use of accounting packages
- Sound knowledge of Financial Accounting
- Good inter-personal relationship skill
- Fluency in English, Knowledge of French will be a plus
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical and administrative skills
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email
- PwC Recruitment for a Graduate Administrative Assistant
- Finance & Admin Assistant/Intern Recruitment at eHealth4everyone
- Account Officer Job at Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited
- Chief Financial Officer Job at Aldelia Group
- Finance Representative Job at LifeBank
- Internal Auditor Officer Job at Rovedana
- Ongoing Recruitment for Investment Associate at Lidya Global
- Chief Accountant Job at Signal Alliance
- Junior Auditor Job at Allied Thrust and Systems Nigeria Limited
- Accountant/Internal Auditor Job at OutsideIn HR Limited