Chief Financial Officer Job at Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited
Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited is a full-service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training Firm that enables business greatness and effectiveness through customer-centric innovative solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Chief Financial Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Work with other members of the executive team to develop, finance and implement growth initiatives and objectives including new products and businesses
- Develop strategic financial initiatives for company in the manner that will assist in achieving the company’s objectives
- Identify opportunities geared towards maximising company’ earnings
- Provide strategic financial management and leadership support across the business, in line with the overall corporate strategy
- Develop, update and implement finance and tax strategies, policies and processes
- Initiate and co-ordinate the formulation of the financial plan and annual budgets. Monitors progress towards their achievement
- Engage Executive Management and the appropriate Board Committees to develop short, medium, and long-term financial plans and projections for company
- Develop and utilise financial models and activity-based financial analysis to provide a basis for investment decisions and business planning
- Provide advice on liquidity, investment and financial asset management
- Develop appropriate investment policies for the optimal investment of the company’s investible funds
- Manage the company’s treasury assets to achieve optimal sourcing, application and growth of funds
- Develop and implement a sound accounting framework in compliance with statutory provisions
- Develop and implement a robust and reliable financial reporting system in compliance with statutory requirements
- Ensure proper maintenance of the financial records/Books of Accounts of company
- Monitor and control revenue and expenses (opex and capex) to ensure operational and financial efficiency
- Approve payroll along with the Human Resources Department
- Oversee the activities of all units within the Finance Team, including Corporate Finance, Financial Reporting, Treasury Management and Investor Relations
- Develop capability of subordinates towards the achievement of departmental performance target.
- Minimum of a University Degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other relevant discipline from a reputable institution
- Relevant professional certifications e.g. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Association of Certified and Chartered Accountants (ACCA) or equivalents
- An MBA or Master's Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years experience, with at least five (5) years’ experience in an Executive Management role
- Experience in an ICT Services sector
- Good knowledge of the Capital Market and Information Technology and Commercial functions with bottom-line accountability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Account Officer Job at Petmam Ventures Limited
- Treasury Officer Job at The Olive Prime Psychological Services
- Accounts Manager Job at GBC Professional Services
- Account Officer Job at synapse services
- Ongoing Recruitment for Principal Accountant at Abuja Clinics
- Night Auditor Job at Laim Hotel
- Job Vacancies at Media Trust Limited
- Current Job Openings at Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited
- Internal Auditor Job at UHR Consult Limited
- Corporate Finance Specialist Job at Alpha Morgan Capital Managers Limited