Chief Financial Officer Job at StackFX
StackFX is a digital currency exchange platform and international payment provider built to serve both local and diaspora's personal, trade advisory and business financial transfer needs, this is made possible through a unified FX platform that is both secure and accessible regardless of region.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Chief Financial Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- The candidate is responsible for daily reconciliation of transactions processed on our payment gateway, managing merchant receivables and validation of bank statements and balances.
- Other responsibilities include monthly accounting entries for P&L, balance sheet and cash flows
- Candidate should be well versed in reading and understanding financial statements.
- He or she is responsible for implementing and maintaining a system of internal controls that will ensure that company assets are adequately safeguarded and that all financial reporting is prepared in alignment with all financial policies and compliance requirements.
- In addition, general administration relating to office expenses and invoices will be required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting and balance sheet management.
- Accountable for ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
- Ensure that company financial records, under responsibility, are maintained in compliance with company policies.
- Responsible for reviewing monthly/quarterly account reconciliations and other documents to ensure this compliance.
- Establish accounting operational strategies by working with the platform development team, identifying requirement gaps, automating processes, and implementing change.
- Coordinate work relating to both internal and external audits in the periodic review of the company financial records. Is further responsible for the implementation of agreed-upon recommendations, related to areas of responsibility, resulting from the audit findings.
Prior Experience & Skills
- Accounting/controller experience within a multinational business.
- Ability to work collaboratively across departmental functions
- Experience in banking. payment processing, or credit card industry
- Strong knowledge of internal controls and financial reporting
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Experience with SAP, Airbase, Sage One entry system a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Graduate Account Officer Job at E.A Jogax Investment Nigeria Limited
- Finance Officer Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Accountant Job at Diva Pads
- Financial Accountant Job at Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM)
- Accountant Job at a reputable company
- Corporate Finance Associate Job at Babban Gona
- Account Intern Recruitment at IO Furniture Limited
- Financial and Management Accountant Job at IO Furniture Limited
- Account Manager Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Internal Communications Specialist Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited