Chief Financial Officer Job in an International FMCG Company
Millar Cameron - Our clients, an international FMCG company, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer - CFO
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Accounting/Auditing Finance
- Candidates are required within their bakery operations in Nigeria.
- The successful CFO will be responsible for the finance department within the company and reports directly to the CEO.
- Oversees all company accounting practices, including accounting department, preparing budgets, financial reports, tax and audit functions.
- Directs financial strategy, planning and forecasts
- Review reports to analyze projections of sales and profit against actual figures, budgeted expenses against final totals, and suggests methods of improving the planning process as appropriate
- Analyzes company operations to pinpoint opportunities and area that need to be reorganized, down- sized, or eliminated.
- Studies long –range economic trends and projects company prospects for future growth in overall sales and market share, opportunities for acquisition or expansion into new product areas.
- Supervise investment of funds: works with banks and/or investment bankers to raise additional capital as required for expansion
- Review and constantly update the company’s business model in line with the environmental and competitive realities in all markets which the company operates in.
- Supervises investment Operations and Company fund raising for business
- Studies, analyzes and reports on trends, opportunities for expansion and projection of future company growth.
- Directs the preparation of all financial reports, including income statements, balance sheets, reports to shareholders, tax returns and reports for government regulatory agencies.
- Oversees accounting departments, budget preparation, and verification functions. Meets regularly with unit heads to keep informed and to offer direction.
- Must be a qualified chartered accountant.
- Experience of managing a team.
- Living and working within a commutable distance of Lagos currently.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Postgraduate degree in a relevant field.
- Must have at least five years’ experience in food and drinks industry.
Note: Due to the number of applications expected for this role, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful if you have received no contact in two weeks.
- Finance Officer Job at Oxfam
- Accountant Job at Ezyride Luxury Taxi
- Account Officer Job at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Accountant/ Inventory Manager Recruitment at Ultimus Holdings
- Account Officer Job at A2W Estate
- Finance Associate Job at Nectar Beauty Hub
- Assistant Accountant Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Accounts / Administrative Officer at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Lead Accountant Job at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Internal Controller Job at Technology Distributions Limited (TD)