Chief Technology Officer at First Bank of Nigeria
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria's largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Chief Technology Officer
Ref Id: 1800001L
Job Location: Head Office, Lagos
Job: FBN GEN. Job Family
Organization: Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will collaborate with the various Business Units, Fintechs and software vendors in the analysis and the design of bespoke products and solutions to enhance and transform the Bank’s technology offerings.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders in the development, prioritisation and execution of a multi-year technology strategy supporting the full range of business services and goals.
- Serve as the Bank’s Chief Technology Architect and provide oversight responsibility for applications and software design teams and the management of business critical IT projects.
- Increase the value that the Bank derives from application of new and existing technologies and accelerate innovation.
- Determine IT Resource allocation, as well as plan for future projects or acquisitions, review hardware and software configurations and make suggestions for appropriate IT Resource or backup models.
- Establish and direct the strategic Information Technology Plan including the enterprise architecture, demand management and other management services of technology, policies, standards and processes for business and strategic resource functions.
- At least a first degree in any IT-related discipline with relevant certifications in technology.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience with at least 5 years in a senior management role.
- Proven track record and experience in managing enterprise scale IT with key business deliverables and service level expectations.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of IT Strategy formulation, Enterprise Architecture Planning and Management.
- Knowledge of internationally recognized IT governance frameworks and standards.
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with other business executives.
- Proven record of building and managing teams and creating an enabling environment including the ability to effectively lead, supervise, mentor, develop and evaluate staff.
- Proven experience in Operational Risk Management.
- Applicants who fully meet the Bank’s requirements and are considered for interview will be contacted.
- I.T Assistant Manager Job at Raeanna Nigeria Limited
- Database Administrator Job at iPlanett Systems
- IT Data Processing Officer Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Network Engineer Job at VirtuSync
- Application Engineer Job at Teledom International Limited
- IT Assistant Job at American University of Nigeria
- ICT Assistant Job at ValueFronteira Limited
- IT Personnel Recruitment at Macmed integrated farms
- Information Technology Support Assistant Job at Save the Children
- ICT Teacher Job at Broadoak Schools