Civil Engineer / Project Manager Recruitment at UnoCasa Limited
UnoCasa Limited - Our client in the Real Estate Sector based in Lagos is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Civil Engineer / Project Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting Structure: To Managing Director
- Design construction projects by studying project concepts, architectural drawings, and models.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
- Using a range of computer software for developing detailed designs.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors.
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures.
- Resolving design and development problems
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Determines project costs by calculating labour, material, and related costs and managing budgets and project resources.
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects.
- Ensuring projects run smoothly and structures are completed within budget and on.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- B.Sc / MA in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years Proven working experience in civil engineering.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc.
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- License of a professional engineer.
N200,000 - N250,000 monthly
- Medical (Self, Spouse & 2 Children).
- Leave Allowance
- Annual Leave Period (21 working days per annum)
- 13th Month
- Pension (Will be in accordance with the provision of the Pension Reform Act of 2004)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ''CIVIL ENGINEER / PROJECT MANAGER'' as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.
- Automation Engineer Recruitment at Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
- IT / Telecoms Support Engineer Recruitment at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Site Engineer Job at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited
- Junior Civil Engineer Job at RIVETON DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
- Junior Quality Assurance Engineer Job at Traction Apps
- IT Support Technician / Engineer Recruitment at Netcom Africa
- Brewery Laboratory Specialist Recruitment at International Breweries PIc
- Trainee Field Engineer / Trainee Rigger / Rigger (Networking) Job at SimbaNET Nigeria
- Civil Engineer Recruitment at Dayola Property and Development
- Job Vacancies at Strongmas Automobile Limited