Commercial Finance Manager Job at Reckiit Benckiser
Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Commercial Finance Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Supporting the company’s commercial team – in maximizing their strategic investment for growth through performance management, decision support, developing business models, strategy formulation and putting strategy into action.
- To provide a commercial and financial reporting service to the local organization, ensuring that reliable category, overhead and balance sheet information is produced, evaluated and communicated to facilitate planning and control and enable decision making.
- Register all business cases and marketing briefs
- Record up to date info on all business cases and briefs
- Ensure all marketing activities are pre & post evaluated
- Assist finance business partner to analyze business cases and promotional briefs
- Ensure all Innovations are in the PF file
- Ensure all business cases are aligned with BD
- Ensure IPM is up to date with all business cases
- Adhoc analysis on Business case and A&P data
- Respond to queries on Business cases and A&P
- Department expert and contact on A&P
- Track SLA for A&P activities (MPOs, Briefs, e.t.c.)
- Reconcile all balance sheet accounts relating to A&P
- Prepare monthly A&P commentary for both Actuals and Forecast
- Provide monthly A&P data to reporting accountant for month end reporting
- Ensure all process notes are up to date
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty Satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required:
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or Chartered Management Accountant (ACMA)
- The candidate would have a Post qualification experience of at least 3-5 years. Experience in FMCG industry is not mandatory but will be to the candidate’s advantage.
- Strong track record of Financial management and delivery is critical
- Flexibility in thinking and pragmatic problem solving skills
- Energetic with excellent interpersonal & leadership skills, able to influence people of all levels
- Ability to review and identify issues and opportunities in business processes
- Credible commercial and business awareness
- Be able to cope under continues pressure and to deliver upon tight reporting deadline
- Exposure/working knowledge of ERP systems (J.D. Edwards preferred), Hyperion and Microsoft office (Advanced level).
In Return RB offer very competitive salary with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
- Operation/Admin Manager Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Guiness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for New Channel Development Manager
- Operation Officer Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Project Manager Job at Subsea 7
- Workshop Controller Job at Coscharis Group Limited
- Factory Manager Job at HRLeverage
- Business Coordinator/ Content Editor
- Chief Operating Officer
- Franchise Marketing Manager - Stills at Coca-Cola Company
- Operations Assistant