Communications Analyst at Deloitte Nigeria
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose - to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Communications Analyst
Requisition code: NG156030VA
Job Location: Lagos
Business Unit: Internal Services - Clients and Industries
What Impact Will You Make?
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance.
- As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day.
- From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
- Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work.
- We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
- Are you passionate about storytelling, writing, photography, and communicating with a diverse group of people? Do you get excited by using stories to promote brands and to bring about action or change?
- Deloitte is currently in search of a Communications Analyst to work with our Clients & Industries (C&I) Unit to plan and drive effective communications for Deloitte. The Communications Analyst will utilize relevant communication tools to design, develop and deliver high impact communications to internal, client, community, alumni and other stakeholders.
- To deliver this, the Communications Analyst will be expected to create exciting content for campaigns, thought leadership, our website and internal portals, social media, press releases, newsletters and other platforms which promote Deloitte’s brand. He/she will also deliver communications-related projects for Corporate Social Responsibility activities, organization events, etc.
- The Communications Analyst will support the C&I team with communications strategies and plans, and carry out activities towards the achievement of these strategies.
- The Communications Analyst will report to the Digital Marketing & Communications Manager of Clients & Industries (C&I), the unit in Deloitte which is responsible for promoting our brand.
- Develop and execute strategies to meet campaign and communications goals
- Support the development of communication action plans and execute communications activities
- Conceptualise and propose creatives that meet the objectives outlined in the communication plan.
- Develop content for campaigns, social media, press releases, website and intranet, thought leadership, screensavers, and other communication portals
- Carry out project management for campaigns and other communication activities and relevant special projects
- Take photographs, videos and manage archiving and storage of footage and other communication content
- Facilitate conversations between Deloitte and its internal and external stakeholders
- Track and monitor implementation of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy and initiatives
- Track and monitor campaigns, editorials, etc. against goals
- Perform quality assurance across the firm with respect to all internal and external communications such as thought leaderships, newsletters, blog posts etc.
- B.Sc. in any field (minimum of 2.2/ lower credit)
- A minimum of 3 years’ cognate experience. Previous professional services experience will be an added advantage.
Key Competencies Required
- Living our Purpose - Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Influence - Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Performance drive - Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Strategic direction - Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Talent development - Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Sound technical knowledge of communications tools for web, social media, graphic design
- Excellent creative writing skills and strong copywriting and editing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good project management skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite, particularly PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Strong photography and videography skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Desire to develop self
- Client delivery focus
- Display of business acumen
- Focus on quality and awareness of risk
- Creative problem solving ability
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
- Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for a Quality Analyst
- Marketing Executive Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Social Media/Customer Service Executive Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Marketing Executive Job at Pivotage Consulting
- Executive Marketer Job at Anthills Digital Marketing Agency
- Digital Marketer Job at Hempawa Consult
- Marketing Executive Job at CornerStone Insurance Plc
- Independent Customer Marketing Officer Job at Home Prep School
- Head, Marketing Communication Job at H.Pierson
- Digital Marketer Job at Canaan Consulting