Communications Specialist Job at Aspilos Charity & Development Foundation
Aspilos Charity & Development Foundation also known as Aspilos Foundation (AF) is a non-governmental, non-political and not-for-profit organization dedicated to improving the quality of human life.
We envision an Africa in which young people are active and responsible citizens of their societies and are empowered to create opportunities that lead to economic progress for themselves and the society.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Communications Specialist
Job Location: Abuja
Job Field: Media/ Advertising and Branding.
Category: Customer Service, Public Relations and Communications, Online Media
Level: Recent Graduate
Job Type: Full-Time, Internship (Full-Time)
Start Date: 1st April 2020.
Content & Publication:
- Collaborate with management to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit, and distribute content, including publications, press releases, website content, annual reports, speeches, and other marketing material that communicates the organization's activities, products and/or services.
- Work with other employees to curate project driven content for the organisation?s blogs and social media accounts.
- Assist technical staff with public outreach/awareness campaigns.
- Create positive PR opportunities for Aspilos Foundation through engagement onsocial media.
- Engage with stakeholders, development and government agencies, customers/clients, etc. through the various channels.
- Respond to media inquiries, arrange interviews, and act as a spokesperson for the organization.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with journalists, and maintain a media database.
- Maintain the highest standards and global best practices of communication at all times.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand, and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Maintain records of media coverage and collate analytics and metrics.
- Carry out a quarterly evaluation on the communication patterns on all platforms.
- We value the different and unique perspectives that everyone brings our team, we are not trying to clone ourselves over and over.
- You must however be empathetic, loyal, curious, open to learning and happy to contribute to the growth of the team. You must be a self-motivated person who is patient and loves solving problems.
- We are not necessarily looking for people who are already experts in the roles needed, we do not mind teaching you and helping you become an expert on the job so do not let your skill level discourage you from applying. Read our playbook to find out more about what we are like. If what you read in there resonates with you, then you should apply.
- The Ideal Person Must
- Have a good command of English, oral and written
- Be ready to continuously learn
- Be good with research
- Be able to work remotely and independently
- Must be tech savvy
- Be able to pay attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Wireless Network Product Manager Job at Huawei Technologies Limited
- Network Manager Job at Enugu Electricity Distribution Company
- Network Engineer Job at Ontrac Technologies Limited (OTL)
- Solution Architect Job at Ericsson Nigeria
- Network Engineer Job at Ericsson Nigeria
- Radio Frequency Optimization Engineer Job at Huawei Technologies Limited
- Network Administrator Job at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company
- Team Lead, Projects Recruitment at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Social Media Specialist
- Microsoft Interns4Afrika Program 2020