Company Secretary Job at Work Dey HR Services
Work Dey HR Services - We offer a wide range of HR Consulting Services to Organizations and Individuals. We match Suitable ans employable applicants to Genuine Vacancies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Company Secretary
Job Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a competent Executive Secretary to provide essential support to our high-ranking officials. You will play a crucial role in organizing and maintaining the executive’s schedule, as well as performing various administrative tasks.
- As an Executive Secretary, you must possess exceptional time-management and multitasking skills to handle multiple responsibilities efficiently. Your diligence and competence will allow executives to focus on their managerial duties without distractions.
- Your primary objective will be to enhance the overall efficiency of our business by ensuring the timely and efficient completion of all assigned administrative tasks.
- Join our team and contribute to the smooth operation of our organization by providing invaluable support to our executives.
- Maintain executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
- Attend meetings and keep minutes
- Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
- Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
- Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
- Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Make travel arrangements for executives
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
- Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
Requirements and Skills
- Degree in Business Administration or relative field
- Proven experience as executive secretary
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry
- Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
- Integrity and confidentiality.
N100,000 - N150,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Personal Assistant to the CEO Job at Winock Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at Virtual PALyn
- Assistant Company Secretary (Legal) Job in Lagos
- Secretary Job at Authentic Nigeria Football & Allied Sports Supporter Club
- Secretary Job at Stretch-it Concepts
- Secretary Job at Tempkers Limited
- Confidential Secretary / Personal Assistant Job at Trinity Financials
- Secretary Job at Resource Intermediaries Limited
- Personal Assistant to the Group Chief Executive Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Secretary Job at 7treads Consults