Construction Advisor III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Construction Advisor III
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard - 6 days on / 1 days off
- Champion Safety
- Formulate construction strategies and plans to support successful construction planning and execution
- Represent Construction in concept screening/selection, contracting strategy/evaluation, and other early project planning efforts
- Provide core competency/expert Construction consultation and support to functional and project teams
- Provide technical leadership for vulnerability and risk assessments
- Develop tools to improve efficiency in managing construction planning and execution
- Provide organizational and staffing assistance
- Serve as member of the Project Team (PT) when project assigned
- Provide oversight for Operated by Others (OBO) projects as requested
- Provide assistance to contractor supervision activities and safety management practices
Tasks and Responsibilities
- In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks, a Level 3 Construction Advisor must:
- Develop, maintain action list of key project issues to facilitate efficient execution of the project and help ensuring the project schedule.
- Provide expert construction consultation and support to the project team.
- Encourage and promote companies values, respect organization & processes, propose changes and improvement as required; contribute to team members’ professional development.
- Ensure necessary participation of construction team in reviews and audits and their out-comes’ implementation.
- Participate to Project reporting, issue as required presentation for internal and externally communication purpose.
- Ensure compliance of construction with codes and regulations and with Company standards
- Manage construction interfaces with others: Engineering, other sub-projects, operations.
- 20+ years’ Experience in field Construction planning, execution, and completions
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or Technical Degree
- Willing to travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites
- Past Project Construction Advisor experience on major capital project
- Fluent English (speaking/writing)
- Able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Civil Engineer Job at SPM Professionals Limited
- Technical Assistant to the CTO at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
- Field Engineer Job at Aldelia Group
- Electrical Engineer Job at Elkon Consulting Limited
- Drury Industries Limited Recruitment for a Mechanical Engineer
- Technical Service Engineer Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Civil Engineer Job at Karrington Limited
- Electrical Engineer Job at Karrington Limited
- Integration Engineer Job at Ericsson Nigeria
- Technical Assistant to the MD at ByteWorks Technology Solutions