Construction Advisor III at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Construction Advisor III
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard - 6 days on / 1 days off
- Champion Safety
- Formulate construction strategies and plans to support successful construction planning and execution
- Represent Construction in concept screening/selection, contracting strategy/evaluation, and other early project planning efforts
- Provide core competency/expert Construction consultation and support to functional and project teams
- Provide technical leadership for vulnerability and risk assessments
- Develop tools to improve efficiency in managing construction planning and execution
- Provide organizational and staffing assistance
- Serve as member of the Project Team (PT) when project assigned
- Provide oversight for Operated by Others (OBO) projects as requested
- Provide assistance to contractor supervision activities and safety management practices
Tasks and Responsibilities
- In addition to all Level 1 and 2 tasks, a Level 3 Construction Advisor must:
- Develop, maintain action list of key project issues to facilitate efficient execution of the project and help ensuring the project schedule.
- Provide expert construction consultation and support to the project team.
- Encourage and promote companies values, respect organization & processes, propose changes and improvement as required; contribute to team members’ professional development.
- Ensure necessary participation of construction team in reviews and audits and their out-comes’ implementation.
- Participate to Project reporting, issue as required presentation for internal and externally communication purpose.
- Ensure compliance of construction with codes and regulations and with Company standards
- Manage construction interfaces with others: Engineering, other sub-projects, operations.
- 20+ years’ Experience in field Construction planning, execution, and completions
- BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or Technical Degree
- Willing to travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites
- Past Project Construction Advisor experience on major capital project
- Fluent English (speaking/writing)
- Able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited
- Technical Surveying Manager Recruitment at Ideate Technologies
- Ocean Crest Technologies Limited Recruitment for Civil & Structural Engineer
- Audio Visual Engineer Recruitment at Proxynet Communications
- Engineering Stores Clerk Job at SABmiller Plc
- Electrical /Instrumentation Engineer Recruitment at Frigoglass Nigeria
- Mechanical Engineer Recruitment at Frigoglass Nigeria
- Construction Project Manager Job at SA&B Mega Resources
- Civil Engineer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Civil & Structural Engineer Job at Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting