Tombeyi Services Limited - Our client is a fast growing group in the Oil and Gas space with a Global presence and an ever-increasing Nigerian footprint.in the oil and as modular refinery project with the facilities to develop a 30, 000 BPD modular refinery and 120 MWTs integrated power plant in the south south region of Nigeria.
We are currently looking for qualified candidates to drive the foundation of a world class indigenous oil and gas company in the position below:
Job Position: Construction Engineer
Job Location: Akwa Ibom
- Responsibilities includes reporting technically to the Client as well as Project Manager and will be responsible for all technical issues related to his area of specialization.
- Co-ordination between Client, Consultant, Contractors & Sub-Contractors, Local Authorities etc, co-ordination with other engineering discipline specialists and Company’s home office also required, Supervision of contractors’ works including fabrication, installation, testing, painting, commissioning of Oil & Gas facilities, particularly Oil Storage tanks, vessels, associated piping and pipelines etc.
- Installation, testing, pre-commissioning & commissioning of various Static and Rotary equipment including pumps, compressors, package equipment etc.
- Progress monitoring and approvals, Checking and certification of Contractor’s invoices with respect to the actual progress at site.
- Maintain latest copies of all drawings and documents at the site office, ensure that works are carried out as per the latest & approved drawings and applicable engineering Codes & Standards, Client and Local Authority requirements etc.
- Ensure that proper Quality control is maintained for all the works being carried out at site, material inspections, review and approval of Material Certificates etc.
- Candidate should be a first class Engineering Graduate in Mechanical discipline.
- Should have minimum 10 - 12 years' experience in Construction supervision / management for Oil & Gas projects, including construction of Oil Storage Terminals/Tanks, Pipelines etc
- Should be conversant with ASME Section ll, IX, B31.3, B31.4, and API 650 codes.
- Good communication and supervision skills.
- Working experience with Engineering Consultants (Oil & Gas) would be added advantage.
- Candidates having Middle East Experience would be preferred.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a one page capability statement and an updated Resume as a single document with full name as title of the document to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position and location clearly stated as subject of the email.
- Candidates will receive consideration for employment without prejudice.
- Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are to indicate that in the capability statement/ application letter.
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Civil Engineer Job at Flojonnie Nigeria Limited
- Mechanical Technician Job at Dangote Group
- Maintenance Manager Job at Dangote Group
- Maintenance Manager Job at StreSERT Services Limited
- Civil Engineer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Electrician Job at Nampak Nigeria Limited
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Mechanical Engineer
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Metering Engineer
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Instrumentation/ICSS Engineer
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Massive Recruitment, May-June 2019