Construction Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of its clients in the Construction industry to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Construction Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling the project construction phase: the process of tracking, reviewing, and regulating the progress to meet the performance objectives defined in the project management plan.
- Manage the Construction Execution Plan, the constructability input, the time schedule, the works on-site coordination.
- Work corrective actions with the Owner, project directorate to address any actions resulting from punch list or delays.
- Determine labour requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes and other regulations.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems on site before they occur, for example, planning the delivery and storage of equipment and materials.
- Prepare the site and liaise with other construction professionals such as architects, engineers, buyers, estimators and surveyors before construction work starts.
- Develop the programme of work and strategy for making the project happen.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- In charge of safety inspections of the site when work is underway and ensures regulations relating to health, safety and the environment (HSE) are adhered to.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- 8 years work experience with at least 5 years in construction site supervision preferable in fit out.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety policies.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures to promote effective protection of people, data, and property.
- Strong ethics in dealings with Suppliers & Contractors.
- Good understanding of the relevant codes and standards and testing requirements.
- Result-driven and focused on the delivery and quality of the projects.
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.
- Mechanical, Electrical and Chemical Engineer at Drury Industries
- Van Sales Representative Job at Pavoreal Industries Limited
- Internal Audit Executive Job at Total Health Trust Limited
- Office Assistant Job at Technoton Limited
- Commercial Assistant Job at Technoton Limited
- Service Engineer Job at Technoton Limited
- Job Vacancies in an Engineering and Technical Services Firm based in Lagos
- Sales Engineer Job at DMS Automations Limited
- Executive Secretary
- Job Vacancies at The U.S Consulate General in Lagos and U.S. Embassy in Abuja