Construction Manager Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by one of its clients in the Construction industry to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Construction Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling the project construction phase: the process of tracking, reviewing, and regulating the progress to meet the performance objectives defined in the project management plan.
- Manage the Construction Execution Plan, the constructability input, the time schedule, the works on-site coordination.
- Work corrective actions with the Owner, project directorate to address any actions resulting from punch list or delays.
- Determine labour requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes and other regulations.
- Plan ahead to prevent problems on site before they occur, for example, planning the delivery and storage of equipment and materials.
- Prepare the site and liaise with other construction professionals such as architects, engineers, buyers, estimators and surveyors before construction work starts.
- Develop the programme of work and strategy for making the project happen.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- In charge of safety inspections of the site when work is underway and ensures regulations relating to health, safety and the environment (HSE) are adhered to.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- 8 years work experience with at least 5 years in construction site supervision preferable in fit out.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety policies.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures to promote effective protection of people, data, and property.
- Strong ethics in dealings with Suppliers & Contractors.
- Good understanding of the relevant codes and standards and testing requirements.
- Result-driven and focused on the delivery and quality of the projects.
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.
- Software Test Automation Engineer Job at AppZone Limited
- Technical Officer-Monitoring & Evaluation Job at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- Graduate Data Support Analyst Job at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- Maintenance Supervisor Job at WTS Energy
- Graduate Automation (Control Systems) Engineer Recruitment at Mathchester Engineering Limited
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer Job at Tranos Contracting Limited
- Lead Piping Engineer Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Civil/Structural Engineer Job at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Field Service Engineer Job at GE Healthcare
- Electrical/Electronics Technician Job at Alkem Nigeria Limited company