Consultant ; Graphic Designer Job at Pact Consult Limited
Pact is an International NGO with offices throughout the world with a mission to enable systematic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems and transforming markets into a force for development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Consultant - Graphic Designer
Job Location: Abuja
- The consultant will produce creative, professional designs and deliverables related to the SAQIP project.
- The consultant will be responsible for design and layout of knowledge products such as Case Studies, Technical briefs, success stories, infographics and videos.
- The consultants are responsible for ensuring all products are in full compliance with Pact West Africa’s branding and style guide.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Graphic Designer is obliged to work within the required deadlines and be available to PWA for comments and corrections. S/He will:
- Develop graphic designs of agreed upon SAQIP related communications products (at least 5 per primary outcome area totalling 15 products.
- Design infographics relating to the SAQIP project, including around international advocacy campaigns and high-level events.
- Translate data into digestible visual infographics
- Use innovative and cutting-edge tools and formats
- Coordinate all reviews, editing and translating of agreed upon communication materials
- Workplan for consultancy.
Design and layout of knowledge/communication products:
- Technical briefs
- Case Studies
- Compendium of success stories.
- Ensure all graphic products are reviewed, approved and finalized by SAQIP team and Pact Nigeria senior management for printing.
- Submit electronic files in different file types for printers, and collaborate in ensuring smooth printing processes.
- Final report of consultancy.
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Communications, Industrial Art, Fine Art, Data Visualization or a related field.
- Minimum five (5) years of relevant professional experience in communications for development organizations, including experience in the preparation of publications, infographics, etc. related to promoting gender equality and women’s empowerment is required.
- Excellent design skills, including typography, layout, color theory, etc.
- Minimum five (5) years demonstrated experience skillfully using presentation software such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Keynote or similar application is required.
- Knowledge of infographics programs such as info. Gram,
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV and Cover Letter on their suitability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications MUST be submitted as a single file in either word format or PDF.
- Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail (i.e Consultant - Graphic Designer).
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Head, Information Technology Job at Egbin Power Plc
- Network Manager Job at TIJMAF INNOVATION SERVICES
- System/Network Engineer Job at Netcom Africa
- Business Development Manager (IT Software) Job at PG Consulting
- Lead Consultant Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- ICT Instructor/Trainer Recruitment at Bluescripts IT Academy Limited
- Imo State Government Recruitment for Consultant - Building Design
- ICT Teacher (Robotics & Coding) Job at Eden Solutions & Resources Limited
- Computer/ Info Tech Officer Job at a reputable Micro-finance Bank
- IT/Network Engineer Recruitment at Trakatel International Limited