Content Development Internship Program, Job at Gidi Mobile Limited
Gidi Mobile Limited - Our organisation is a dynamic fast-paced technology firm, positioned to make an impact in the technology sector while delivering value to its customers.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Content Development Internship Program
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Duration: 3 months
- Are you a brilliant, sophisticated and young graduate who is passionate about developing creative and educative content for applications that actually transform real human beings’ lives? Would you love to spend three fulfilling months with a global, world-class team of experts that love to have fun while doing great work? Are you passionate about excellence and breaking new frontiers?
- If so, this internship program is for you!
To be a qualified candidate for this program, you’ll be expected to:
- Have excellent communication and writing skills
- Have a minimum CGPA of 4.35/5.00 (or its equivalent) in any of the following disciplines: Geography, Accounts, Mathematics and Economics (or other related disciplines)
- Have some knowledge of research and content development process, and basic experience in developing creative content
- Have a very high level of integrity, and unquestioned respect for intellectual property
- Be very hardworking, very persistent, and very self-driven
- Share our passion to create a better world through our work.
- IT Intern Recruitment at Plan International
- Graduate HR/Admin Intern Recruitment at International Rescue Committee
- NYSC ; Intern Recruitment at Sunhive
- HR/Admin Intern Recruitment at The International Rescue Committee
- Norrenberger Corporate Finance Intern (NYSC) Recruitment
- Norrenberger Graphic Design Intern (NYSC) Recruitment
- Norrenberger HR Intern (NYSC) Recruitment
- Attainables Entertainment Limited I.T/SIWES Student Recruitment
- SSA IGNITE MBA Summer Intern Recruitment at Baker Hughes
- Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Padron Consulting Limited