Content Marketing Officer Job at PPC Limited
PPC Limited has a track record of delivering turnkey engineering solutions across 5 business sectors - Telecommunications, Energy, Healthcare, Transport, and Building Systems Engineering; We turn ideas into solutions and help businesses create and implement exceptional user experiences. We are a specialized systems integrator
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Content Marketing Officer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Content Marketing Officer who will be tasked with increasing the firms digital presence and her conversion rate from visitors to the firms website and using any other means necessary:
Other responsibilities include the following:
- Research industry-related topics to write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Liaise with internal and external sources to gather contents related to all aspects of the firms strategic presence that will help increase conversion
- Manage communications across the company channels - the website, blog, Newsletter, Newspaper write-ups and other publications.
- Align and provide support for other marketing activities.
- Bachelor's degree in any relevant field
- Must have at least 5 years of work experience in a similar job role
- Must be experienced in the Digital Marketing Space,
- Must be a native to the Web and proficient writer.
- Current Job Opportunities at a Real Estate Compnany
- Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Fostaco Limited
- Sales Executive / Marketer Job at Oxford international Group
- Creative Writer / Social Media Manager Job at MasterMindsHRSG
- Social Media Manager / Personal Assistant to CEO
- Communications Manager Job at Sabi Hub
- Digital Marketing Officer Job at a reputable company
- Marketing Executive Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Sales and Marketing Operation Coordinator Job at Westingate Group
- Job Recruitment at Ifophia Talent Initiative