Content Producer Job at Civic Innovation Lab
The Civic Innovation Lab is a community of interdisciplinary creative minds leveraging technology. We are focused on harnessing Creativity, Innovation, and Technology to solve our most pressing social and environmental issues. Launched in 2017; we provide a collaborative environment for entrepreneurs creating positive social and environmental impact in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Content Producer
Job Location: Lagos
- We seek a full-time Content Producer to help with storytelling / writing, communications strategy and digital marketing.
- The ideal candidate will be highly creative, with an established background and successful track record in all aspects of content production and promotion, including ideation, audience definition, messaging, research, writing, production, editing, proofreading, design, and dissemination.
- Create content
- Support the creation of media plans and strategies
- Contribute to the editorial output of the studio
- Work with the studio teams to capture still and moving content for client projects and archive purposes
- Work with the content team to set-up a strategic programme of video content in order to increase subscriber numbers.
- Develop strategic digital content for current client briefs and future client pitches.
- Manage all production and project administration e.g. budget creation, timelines, casting briefs.
- Track and monitor production costs and reconcile projects upon completion.
- Responsible for the safe keeping of digital equipment at the studio and offsite.
- Assist with sourcing external production companies to collaborate with including directors, photographers, sound artists, actors and editors.
- Video editing of all content, writing scripts and responsible for social media visibility.
- Provide production support for live events when required.
- Grow and increase the effectiveness of the brand through content production and marketing.
- Closely collaborate with management and project managers to develop and promote timely, issue-specific, story-driven content.
- Produce text for corporate branding and promotional collateral.
- Manage the company’s content calendar, production process, and project management software.
- Implement updates on our website, intranet, social media, email marketing, and other platforms.
- Track effectiveness of content and campaigns.
- Produce and edit short form videos and content for all social platforms.
- Aid in conceptualizing new one-off social videos.
- Liaise with videographer to ensure footage is collected properly for our specific platforms.
- Demonstrates project management expertise and apply this to the development, execution and improvements of project action plans.
- Supports and aligns all efforts to meet the company’s goals and creative objectives
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 5+ years of professional writing and editing experience, preferably with an international nonprofit.
- A Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a similar field.
- A certificate from a renowned Film School.
- Done communications for development projects.
- Proven familiarity with multiple production media including, video, photography and post-production (Graphics, Animation, Visual Effects)
- Understanding of the latest cutting-edge technology
- Ability to develop and execute complex production solutions
- Demonstrated budget and scheduling management skills
- Proven experience and a strong understanding of content development across various media platforms
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the creative process.
Skills / Competencies:
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Presentation Skills
- Extremely well organized
- Ability to lead jobs with high profile production shoots with various budgets
- Managing partners charged with executing creative content and new ideas
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity and respect for differences in individual perspectives, personality, work styles, and values
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability
- Ability to understand learning needs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Touchcore Technology Limited Recruitment for a Digital Marketer
- Marketing Coordinator Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Digital/Online Marketing Executive Job at PG Consulting
- Marketing Executive Job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Marketing Manager - Adhesives Job at Cormart
- Marketing Executive Job at Wapic Insurance Plc
- Digital Marketing Executive Job at Attainables Entertainment Limited
- Digital Marketing Executive Job at UpperMark Solutions Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at JU-ESE Limited
- eCommerce Manager Job at Lumos Nigeria